Freshmen Elections

It’s what you’ve all been waiting for, freshman.  The results of the class of 2019 election are finally in! Congratulations to all those who won, and, without further ado, here is the freshmen student council!

President: Jamison Jenkins

Jamison went to Marian Middle, a small school near Tower Grove. She likes to play basketball, eat at Qdoba, and her favorite subject is history. She would like her classmates to know that she is super easy to talk to and get along with, and she loves to make people laugh.

Vice President: Angela Staed

Angela went to Holy Cross Academy, and her hobbies include “dancing like an idiot,” art, and makeup. She wants everyone to know that if anyone ever needs a hug, she’s always available.

Secretary: Cameron Loomis

Cameron went to St. Alban Row, and she loves playing field hockey, taking pictures, listening to music, hanging out with her friends, and doing DIY projects. She is excited for everyone to put their opinions and ideas together to make this year amazing. She wants her classmates to know she is very approachable, and she wants to get to know everyone. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hey, she’s your girl!

Student Court: Brianna Chandler

Brianna went to St. Roch and absolutely loved it. Some of her hobbies are dancing, reading, and singing in the shower, but her main focus is service work. In seventh grade, she organized an all-school clothing drive with two of her classmates and made it a competition between grades. It is now a tradition that she plans to oversee in the future. She is currently preparing for the first meeting of the Girls of the Future Club, her old school’s first student founded and run club. The mission of the club is to empower girls through educating them about feminism and international affairs concerning women’s rights. Two of her friends helped her begin this club last year, and she will be returning with her two co-chairs this year.

Student Court: Caroline Albers

Caroline went to St. John Neumann in Maryville, Illinois. She likes to shop, cook, listen to music, and hang out with friends!

SAC Rep: Lynly Brennan

Lynly went to Wydown Middle School, and she likes Netflix, field hockey, soccer, lacrosse, and hanging out with friends. She says to prepare yourself for an amazing year!